Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Trip Around The Farm

I thought that many of you would like to see just what animals I am talking about considering that I just started the site.  I will expand this summer as I always do, but the only problem I have is getting Serena to haul my animals back from swap meets and Antique trips.  LOL.  She drives a Lincoln, so no animals.

However last year when we went to Lucasville OH I bought a goat whom Lyndsey named Elvis back in a cage in the back of my mom's chevy trailblazer. lol.  Now let me point out that it did not use the bathroom not once the entire trip because when we got him home, his cage was super clean.  However Lyndsey and Carrie started gagging saying they smelled goat poo and pee.  Well I didn't but I figure giving a goat that he was back there going to town.  We rolled the windows down a little then mom started smelling it cutting a fit saying this was my last haul.  Let me point out I did it again this year. lol  This year we hauled chickens.  Serena offered to buy a little cage for hers, but mom said they are chickens...we will put them in one cage.  Well they crowed all the way home Cock- a  - doodle - do.  Let me tell you inside a car that is loud with one after another because we were all sitting quietly when one would squal out we would jump.  Also they did mess everywhere and it stunk.  When we got home we realized they had fought and plucked all the feathers out of Serena and Lyndsey's chicken's head.  ROFLOL.

So that is a little side as to how my animals got here.



Current pride of farm.  Buck mini nubian.




Black Bantams...love the roo

Red Star Bantams


Doe looking much better

The babies.

Bantam recovering from cyote attack



Ducks lol
Love seeing this site walking around


No comments:

Post a Comment